Pepperton Community Association (PCA) was first established in 1976 with the purpose of purchasing the Village Hall as a venue for community activities and social cohesion. Pepperton Village Hall is the centre for all community activities in the local area. It has, since 1924, improved the quality of life for local people and fosters community spirit particularly for those who are least able to travel.
The PCA exists to manage and maintain the village hall, and continually tries to improve its facilities to make them relevant to the needs of local people. It is run by an enthusiastic and committed Management Committee which takes pride in trying to be as self-sufficient as possible. It is important to state that the village hall has been successfully run since it was first established in 1976. The Association is a registered Charity and conforms to all requirements outlined by the Charity Commission.